Tuesday 18 December 2012

Cheap Airfare Costa Rica - Philidelphia Dinner Cruise


You can imagine my surprise when my husband told me that was would be going on a Philadelphia dinner cruise for our anniversary. The last thing that pops into my mind is a cruise. Cold weather, the Liberty Bell and of course, historical landmarks, i think of Ben Franklin, when I think of the great city of Philadelphia.

The Philadelphia dinner cruise was planned and I was amazed by the experience. After some consideration I decided to take my husband up on the offer. I had to consider whether or not I actually wanted to go, while the notion of a Philadelphia dinner cruise was really romantic.

The Philadelphia dinner cruise is ideal for people who want to relax and enjoy the evening. We loved the notion of having a leisurely dinner without feeling rushed to finish so the waitress could end her shift or take another table in our place. Each trip takes a few hours to complete and this was really appealing to us.

The convenient package was really appealing to us. We only had to arrive at the docks and head back to the hotel after the cruise was finished. The Philadelphia dinner cruise provided everything for us. Dining and relaxation, we also loved that we didn't have to shuffle from one place to another for entertainment.

We had enough money to extend our weekend an extra day, since the Philadelphia dinner cruise was so reasonable. The money we saved came in handy for an extra night at the hotel. We would have spent more if we would have eaten and gone dancing later, in fact. For a little more than you would pay for dinner for two at a restaurant you could enjoy an evening of dining and entertainment aboard a Philadelphia dinner cruise. The price was right as well.

The experience is wonderful and your guests will be really pleased with the adventure. Birthday party or nearly any other special occasion that you can think of, this is a great option for anyone planning a special bridal shower. I was thrilled to discover that the Philadelphia dinner cruise isn't just for couples.

We are thinking about making it a new tradition for our anniversary, in fact. The food was beyond excellent and the Philadelphia dinner cruise was a real hit. There were so many magnificent sights to see from the water and I was intrigued by the lovely scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment